Sunday 6 September 2020

Disney Princess

Apparently since coming to Scotland I have become part Disney princess. The birds seem to want in. Yesterday I heard loud banging from my bedroom. On investigating, there was a young pigeon standing on my window sill, knocking on the window like he wanted to come. I went and grabbed my phone and he had settled on the ledge below the window when I got back. He didn't care when I stood there at the window taking photos. He just shot me glares as if saying, "When are you going to open that window? It's chilly out here."





I went out a hour later and he was still there. He had left but he time I back from my walk on the beach a few hours later, though he did leave some "gifts" on the ledge.
This morning I was woken up by a magpie, squawking and banging on the window to be let in. Not entirely sure what is going on right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment